Disinfecting Kitchen Cleaner
No rinsing or wiping required, even on food contact surfaces
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* botanically. Kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses*.
- 32oz Disinfecting Kitchen Cleaner spray is a foodservice contact sanitizer.
- No rinsing or wiping required even on food contact surfaces.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes.
- Botanical disinfectant made from essential oil.
- Lemongrass Citrus scent made from essential oil.
- Refer to EPA List N: Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19 virus). Look up by EPA registration number.
- EPA Registration No. 84683‐3‐86066
- Use gallon to refill sprayers. Secondary labels are available for download.
*Refer to product label for details
- Made with CleanWell® Proprietary Disinfecting Technology
Seventh Generation Professional Disinfecting Kitchen Cleaner kills 99.9% of household germs botanically, including cold and flu viruses*. 32oz Spray is a food surface contact sanitizer. Cleans, disinfects, sanitizes and deodorizes. No rinsing or wiping required, even on food contact surfaces. Lemongrass Citrus scent made from essential oil. Deodorizes and effectively controls odors. Refer to EPA List N: Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19 Virus). EPA Registration No. 84683‐3‐86066. Made with CleanWell® proprietary botanical disinfecting technology. Clean and disinfect in one easy step. 32oz spray bottle is made with 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) plastic, and the 128oz bottle is made with 80% PCR. Widely Recyclable packaging made with recycled materials. Use 128 fl oz (gallon) to refill sprayers.
COVID-19 -Seventh Generation Professional Disinfectants are found on EPA’s List N: Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19 virus) –look up by the product’s EPA registration number 84683-3 (sprays) and 84683-4 (wipes). Products are listed under our technology partner CleanWell®.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Thymol, as a component of essential oil.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, citric acid, sodium citrate, copper sulfate pentahydrate (bluestone), essential oils fragrance†† (cymbopogon
nardus, cymbopogon schoenanthus). ††Citral is a component of this fragrance. Gluten free. Phosphate free.
Suitable for use on hard, nonporous surfaces, including:
- Airplanes, Planes
- Apartments, Studios, Fitness Gyms, Spas
- Automobiles, Cars
- Bathrooms, Restrooms, Washrooms
- Boats, Yachts
- Campers, RVs, Mobile Homes
- Childcare facilities and Daycare centers
- Children’s playrooms, areas, structures, equipment, furniture, tables
- Common areas
- Damp Storage areas
- Dining Rooms
- Dorms, Dormitories
- Family rooms
- Food preparation facilities
- Grocery Stores
- Health care facilities
- Health Clubs
- Health professional, chiropractic & physiotherapy clinics
- Hotels & motels
- House Sickrooms
- Household and residential areas
- Kitchens, cafeterias, food storage areas
- Laundry rooms
- Locker Rooms
- Medical, veterinary & dental offices
- Nursing homes
- Outdoor areas
- Pet areas, bowls
- Playgrounds areas
- Pre-Schools, Schools
- Restaurants & bars
- School buses
- Tool sheds
- Waiting Rooms
- Zoos, farms, barns & kennels
*Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* botanically on hard, nonporous surfaces, specifically:
- Escherichia coli
- Influenza A virus
- Methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Rhinovirus type 37 (the Common Cold virus)
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
|Item No.||Pkg./Size||Case Count|
|44981||4/32 fl oz (946 ml)||4 sprayers per case|
|44752||2/1 gal (3.79 L)||2 gallons per case|