Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner
Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* botanically
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* botanically. Kills cold and flu viruses*
- No rinsing or wiping required.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes.
- Botanical disinfectant made from essential oil.
- Lemongrass Citrus scent made from essential oil.
- Refer to EPA List N: Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19 virus). Look up by EPA registration number.
- EPA Registration No. 84683‐3‐86066
- Use gallon to refill sprayers. Secondary labels are available for download.
Refer to product label for details
Made with CleanWell® Proprietary Disinfecting Technology
Seventh Generation Professional Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner kills 99.9% of household germs botanically, including cold and flu viruses*. Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes. No rinsing or wiping required. Lemongrass Citrus scent made from essential oil. Deodorizes and effectively controls odors. Refer to EPA List N: Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19 Virus). EPA Registration No. 84683‐3‐86066. Made with CleanWell® proprietary botanical disinfecting technology. Clean and disinfect in one easy step. 32oz spray bottle is made with 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) plastic, and the 128oz bottle is made with 80% PCR. Use 128 fl oz (gallon) to refill sprayers.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Thymol, as a component of essential oil. OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, citric acid, sodium citrate, copper sulfate pentahydrate (bluestone), essential oils fragrance†† (cymbopogon nardus, cymbopogon schoenanthus). ††Citral is a component of this fragrance. Gluten free. Phosphate free.
Suitable for use on hard, nonporous surfaces, including:
- Airplanes, Planes
- Automobiles, Cars
- Bathrooms, Restrooms, Washrooms
- Boats, Yachts
- Campers, RVs, Mobile Homes
- Childcare facilities and Daycare centers
- Children’s playrooms, areas, structures, equipment, furniture, tables
- Common areas
- Damp Storage areas
- Dining Rooms
- Dorms, Dormitories
- Family rooms
- Food preparation facilities
- Grocery Stores
- Health care facilities
- Health Clubs
- Health professional, chiropractic & physiotherapy clinics
- Hotels & motels
- House Sickrooms
- Household and residential areas
- Kitchens, cafeterias, food storage areas
- Laundry rooms
- Locker Rooms
- Medical, veterinary & dental offices
- Nursing homes
- Outdoor areas
- Pet areas, bowls
- Playgrounds areas
- Pre-Schools, Schools
- Restaurants & bars
- School buses
- Studios, Fitness Gyms and Spas
- Tool sheds
- Waiting Rooms
- Zoos, farms, barns & kennels
*Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses* botanically on hard, nonporous surfaces, specifically:
- Escherichia coli
- Influenza A virus
- Methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Rhinovirus type 37 (the Common Cold virus)
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
|Item No.||Pkg./Size||Case Count|
|44980||4/32 fl oz (946 ml)||4 sprayers per case|
|44755||2/1 gal (3.79 L)||2 gallons per case|