Concentrated Floor Cleaner (1:128)
Cleans, Degreases, Deodorizes
- Free & Clear formula, EPA Safer Choice Certified and USDA Certified Biobased Product 99%.
- Biodegradable, septic safe and safe for greywater.
- Concentrated 1:128. dilution ratio: 1 ounce of concentrate makes 1 gallon of cleaner.
- Plant-based formula is made with 0% Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), chlorine bleach, and fragrances.
- Eliminates odors (notably pet, urine and spilled food).
- EPA Safer Choice Certified
- USDA Certified Biobased Product 99%
- Leaping Bunny Certified. Not tested on animals.
- Certified Kosher
- B-Corp Certified Company
Seventh Generation Professional Concentrated Floor Cleaner (1:128 concentrate) is a powerful plant-based floor cleaner that removes soil with no film or streaks. Cleans, Degreases and Deodorizes. Free & Clear formula is made with no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), chlorine bleach or fragrances. Dilution ratios: 1 ounce of concentrate makes 1 gallon of cleaner. Bottle is made with 80% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) plastic. Concentrated Floor Cleaner (1:128 concentrate) is available in 128 oz (pack of 2) format.
Water 7732-18-5, glycerin 56-81-5 (plant-derived foam stabilizer), caprylyl/decyl glucoside 68515-73-1 (plant derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate 6132-04-3 (plant derived water softener), laureth-6 68439-50-9 (plant derived cleaning agent), citric acid 77-92-9 (plant-derived pH adjuster), methylisothiazolinone 2682-20-4 (synthetic preservative), octylisothiazolinone 26530-20-1 (synthetic preservative).
Safe for use on bamboo, ceramic, sealed concrete, cork, engineered hardwood, laminate, sealed limestone, sealed marble, porcelain, sealed slate, softwood, vinyl. Always test in an inconspicuous spot first.
Ideal for commercial use including restaurants, offices, day care facilities, schools and hospitality.
|Item No.||Pkg./Size||Case Count|
|44814||2/1 gal (3.79 L)||2 gallons per case|