TOGETHER, WE CAN
*Refer to product label for details
Seventh Generation Professional is on a mission to transform the world – and your business – into a healthy, sustainable and equitable place for the next seven generations.
Learn how our mission and products can impact the wellbeing of your employees, customers and the environment. Let’s Generate Change, today.
ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR CURRENT CLEANING PRODUCTS?
Businesses like yours have a choice to make an impact on the wellbeing of your customers,
employees and the environment. Seventh Generation Professional can help make a difference:
- EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year (2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Formulas are made without chronic toxicants including carcinogens, mutagens and neurotoxins
- No Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), dyes or fragrances in our Free & Clear Solutions
- B-Corp Certified and Leaping Bunny Certified
- USDA Certified Biobased Products 91 – 99%
- Plant-based formulations and biodegradable ingredients
- Recyclable packaging made with recycled materials
- Low aquatic toxicity and septic safe formulas
- Ingredient transparency –ingredients printed on the label since 2008
- Advocacy for social justice and climate change
- Annual Corporate Consciousness reporting on our sustainability goals
Learn how our Botanical Disinfectants align with our mission.
How We Can Help Support Your Business
Healthy Work Environment
Our Free & Clear products are formulated without the use of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and are free from fragrances and dyes. Seventh Generation is a 2021 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year and a founding B-Corp Certified company.
An SHRM study found that morale was 55% better in companies with strong sustainability programs, compared to those with poor ones, and employee loyalty was 38% better.
Consumers in a post-recession era are shifting purchasing decisions to brands with integrity, social responsibility, and sustainability at their core.
A Clean You Can Trust
Look for cleaners with the well-known USDA Certified Biobased Product, EPA Safer Choice Certified, Leaping Bunny logos and B-Corp Certifications.
Corporate Consciousness Report
Our annual Corporate Consciousness Report assesses our commitment to sustainability
and examines the progress we’ve made toward our 2025 sustainability goals:
2025 Climate Goal
Reduce our carbon footprint by 50% compared to 2012 levels.
2025 Packaging Goal
100% of packaging to be reusable and reused, recyclable and recycled, or biodegradable and degraded.
2025 Sourcing Goal
100% of materials and ingredients to be sustainable bio-based or recycled.
2025 Plastic Reduction Goal
Reduce our total plastic use by 50% compared to 2018 levels.
“I encourage you to join us in, and hold us accountable for,
ensuring that we do our part for a more equitable and
sustainable climate future.”
– Alison Whritenour, CEO, Seventh Generation